Monday, October 22, 2012

35.

 
 (pic stolen from Mom's instagram. I've been bad about taking any myself) 

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: Almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? oh yes
Stretch marks? still going strong- none yet!!
Sleep: About every third day when my mind and body can't take any further exhaustion.
Best moment this week: We got our hospital bags packed AND it was confirmed Little moved head down!! Way to go, my little buddy!!
Miss Anything? sitting and it not hurting. laying and it not hurting. walking and it not hurting.
Movement: you betcha
Food cravings: not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat is still bad.
Gender: little baby boy

Labor Signs: lots of pretending with the braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? no change here either

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm a grump this week, I'll be honest.
Looking forward to: meeting this baby boy next month!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are doing this blog. This is my source of information!

    I am very proud of you, and you rock that whole pregnancy look thing, I must say!

    You will not believe how excited I am to see you and especially the human growing within you this January. I honestly cannot remember the last time I have been so happy as when I found out about the excistance of Liam :)

    You're almost there..!

    ReplyDelete