Monday, October 15, 2012

Not so weekly...

How far along? 34 weeks (picture to follow.... possibly later today, probably tomorrow)
Total weight gain: I don't even know anymore. I feel like it has been 10 lbs in the last week.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants rock, a few shirts... most days I rock one of Spencer's shirts and some pajama shorts. I don't leave the apartment much.
Stretch marks? Nope. My skin is sure itching today though.
Sleep: I have no idea what that is, but would like some.
Best moment this week:
I took a pretty amazing nap at my parent's... does that count??
Something to be grateful for this week: Little's health. (: Everything always checks out so well with him.
Miss Anything? Feeling like myself, sleep, feeling functional.
Movement: Always!! (:
Food cravings: None. I hate food.
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Most things.
Gender: male.
Symptoms: Think first trimester... but larger.
Belly Button in or out? It is still in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still rocking the bling with the snuggie.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just kind of blah.
Looking forward to: Getting Liam's nursery set up and finished. The countdown is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment