Monday, September 24, 2012

What happened to 30??!

How far along? 31 weeks (note: I cheated. This picture is from 30 weeks, but it makes me laugh every time I see it)
Total weight gain: Down 10 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Same as before. I have embraced maternity jeans, but most of my shirts are from before... and streeeeetching.
Stretch marks? No. I thought  I found one the other day. False alarm!!
Sleep: Exhausted....
Best moment this week:
My OBGYN appt. Nothing makes me happier than hearing him and knowing he is doing amazing.
Something to be grateful for this week: My Momma. I've been having the WORST hip pain (I really don't have hips...) and she rubbed my hips for me yesterday, made me the BLT I'd been craving and talked me down from my panic attack. I hope I'm half the Momma she is.
Miss Anything? My insides feeling like they aren't getting squished.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement.
Food cravings: Still digging anything pumpkin. BLTs. Cinnamon chips (like chocolate chips).
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Chicken. Oh man, chicken.
Gender: little man.
Symptoms: Heartburn, nausea/vomiting, upset stomach, round ligament pain, sinus problems, exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? In... but looking strange.
Wedding rings on or off? On with ring snuggie.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hmm... I've been up and down.
Looking forward to: Baby shower this Saturday and next, Spencer's hunt to be over, October to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Will you make sure that I get pictures from your baby shower?? :)

    ReplyDelete