Thursday, September 6, 2012

finishing out the twenties




How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: Down 11 lbs as of my appointment today (hey, that is up from where I was!!)
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? No... I am hoping I can make it all 40 without getting any.
Sleep: About that....
Best moment this week:
Hearing that everything with Little is still going great. Feeling Little's hand at the appointment- our first high five (:
Something to be grateful for this week: My work being so understanding of the Dr orders to work from home- it really has been such a blessing and taken a load off of me. I appreciate their understanding. Also, the overwhelming amount of love and support following my blog earlier. Women all around... we are not alone. (;  
Miss Anything? Hmm... eating like a normal person, having enough energy to be out and about for hours, bleaching my teeth.
Movement: Tons of movement. He is still hanging out low and I've been told that isn't going to change.
Food cravings: Pumpkin anything. Great timing with it turning to Fall!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Still way more than I could begin to explain.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs this week: No- and thankful for it.
Symptoms: Heartburn, heightened allergies, headache from the allergies that can't be treated, nausea, exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? Still completely in and VERY round.
Wedding rings on or off? On and still accompanied with the ring snuggie.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Balancing that one out.... 
Looking forward to: The weather cooling down, entering the 30 weeks next week, dress shopping with Lyc, Saints season starting on Sunday, manicotti (thanks, Mom) on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment